Welcome to the website for Zefie's HackRF Plugins
What are they?
Zefie's HackRF Plugins are a set of plugins for SDRSharp
that enables gain, intermediate frequency, and amp control,
via either USB or Ethernet (via hackrf_tcp).
Extras (Updated 2014-01-08 [feat. hackrf_tcp beta])
You can download my pre-compiled hackrf-tools (includes 32-bit and 64-bit) for Windows here: hackrf-tools.zip
The current version is currently v1.7.
Aside from this site, you can also find the plugin binary and source on my GitHub: https://github.com/zefie/sdrsharp_hackrf/
- Source code is included, no change in license.
- Allows enabling (Default) and disabling the HackRF internal AMP
- Allows gain adjustment
- Allows intermediate frequency adjustment
- HRFTCP allows accessing your HackRF over a network, like with rtl_tcp
- The plugin is still in alpha/beta state and may not operate as desired.
- Updating to v1.4 from an older version will reset your stored LNA and VGA gain values.
- If you receive an error from SDRSharp, you may need the Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redist
Pending Feature Requests
- Enable TX mode via hackrf_tcp / By zefie
- prog (aka Youssef), for creating SDRSharp, and for created the RTL-TCP plugin
- TitanMKD, for creating the original HackRF plugin (Github)
- v1.7 (Changes: HackRF USB: Removed unused options from dialog. HackRF TCP: First release, now included with HackRF ZefieMod.)
- v1.6 (Changes: Addressed an issue in which some stored configuration values were not properly applied when starting the device.)
- v1.5 (Changes: Added 10 MSPS option.)
- v1.4 (Changes: Optimized some code via Youssef's version. Added Intermediate Frequency support (may require new firmware and hackrf-tools))
- v1.3 (Changes: Lower sampling rates, addressed LNA Gain did not restore on start.)
- v1.2 (Changes: Can now properly tune past 4,294,967,295Hz, and cleaned up and/or disabled unfunctional options in configuration)
- v1.1 (Changes: Better gain support (seperated LNA and VGA))
- v1.0 (Changes: Initial Release)
View full version